Monday, January 26, 2009

I Almost Cut My Finger Off

I would really like to blame it on the MS, but the truth is, Im just not very observant sometimes. The problem arises when I get focused on one thing and then not notice the other things outside of that.

The problem all started when I couldn't find my short scissors. I should have known better and just kept looking or do what I eventually had to do after I injured myself and go to the bathroom and get the little scissors in my manicure set.

But no, I just got the regular scissors and set off on my project. I was trying to cut yards of yarn. So I was sitting at the kitchen table while my husband was washing dishes, chatting and cutting lengths of yarn. So of course I wasn't paying any attention to anything else but the yarn and my husband. That is how it happened.

I wasn't paying attention to the fact that the long scissors extend far past the length of yarn that I was cuttting and ended up cutting my finger with the length of yarn. Luckily my reaction was quick and I dint cut all the way through. I was about a millimeter short of doing so. So I cleaned up and put a bandaide on and got the little scissors out of my manicure kit.

So now I have to get myself another pair of short scissors.

3 comments:

Herrad February 1, 2009 at 12:19 PM  

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the video is a scream so all in all was srceeching quite abit after reading your post and seeing the video.
Take care.
Love,
Herrad
ps my partner/carers blog
http://screamingrichie.blogspot.com/

Herrad February 14, 2009 at 7:50 PM  

Hope you are well.
Came by to say hope you had a good Valentines Day and a good weekend.
Love,
Herrad

Herrad March 4, 2009 at 1:33 PM  

Came by ro say hello.
Take care.
Love,
Herrad

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

MyBlogLog

Followers

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP